Highland Whisky & Chocolate Tasting Tour
- Tour of the Distillery to learn some of the secrets of Tullibardine Highland Single Malt
- Tutored Tasting of 4 Tullibardine Whisky’s paired with 4 handmade gourmet chocolates
- The whisky & chocolate are specially selected to enhance their flavour profiles.
- Learn how the single malt whisky can complement or contrast the various flavour of fine chocolates
- Gift bag so you can relive the experience at home (5cl Tullibardine Aged Oak & paired Chocolate Truffle)
- Tour approximately 90 minute
At Tullibardine we are combining two of the finest flavours ever created Tullibardine Highland Single Malt Whisky and Chocolate handmade by Iain Burnett - The Highland Chocolatier.
Tullibardine Whisky can be successfully matched to be tasted with a variety of food types.
Your tour begins in the Distillery where you will follow the journey and see barley being transformed into the “water of life”. Visit the warehouse where the Oak casks are stored having been specially sourced and selected by our whisky experts here at Tullibardine.
Your tour finally is in the Tasting Room for Tutored Tasting of four Tullibardine Highland Single Malt paired with four specially selected handmade truffles.
Image for illustration only
Cost £27.50 per person minimum number on the tour 2 people.
To enquire about or book a tour please contact the Distillery Shop on: 01764 682252, or drop an email to: email@example.com
See also :